EBH
 

Philippines Vacation : Travel Guide And Memoir by [Rundell, Marina]

Philippines Vacation Travel Guide and Memoir Ebook

Ebooks Index Movie Star Ebooks Meet Marina Rundell
EBH Index See Cove About Ordering
Viggo Mortensen Ebook November 2017 Occasional Picture Movie Stars Index

Male Actor Pierce Brosnan in Dante's Peak

When my geologist husband and I went to see this movie, what was his reaction?  

"Finally, a movie that glamorizes geologists."  My laughter followed this comment.

The movie was good entertainment and of course, my geologist husband pointed out scientific discrepancies.  Overall, the movie was fun to watch and because we can be flexible with Hollywood's treatment of its movies for dramatic effect, rather than 100% scientific accuracy, we can be open minded about the treatment of this movie.

If we want accuracy, there are documentaries for that.  And even then I watch with only 99% accuracy, leaving 1% for questioning of the interpretation.

My interpretation of Dante's Peak in relation to Pierce Brosnan's personal life involves the female lead of this movie.  The one similarity about this movie with Pierce Brosnan's life is that the female lead can be interpreted to be the kind of female partner he likes.  For example, his first wife and current wife were/are both strong females.  In Dante's Peak, the female lead is a strong character who is also mayor of a mountain town, and on top of that, she has kids.

So it's not a surprise that a big part of the movie is something Pierce Brosnan can identify with.

This is one part of the movie that can be "scientifically accurate."

Pierce Brosnan Index

Pierce Brosnan Ebook

 

Amazon  

 

 
 

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About Ordering With Credit Card     About Ordering With Money Order

  Home       Ebooks Index      Columns      Meet Marina Rundell      EBH Index      

Phone: 913-269-3177, Email: info @ electronicbookshere.com

Copyright 2001 - 2017 Lava Star LLC, all rights reserved, worldwide
Other websites owned by Lava Star LLC: See Cove, Movie Stars Index, Autism Index, Health Information News